Question
Posted by: kedio | 2007/07/16

sores on my Vagina

Doctor, i have a problem. The past 4 months i started to see sores/pimples on my vagina. They are little bit painful but mostly on its second day. I've consulted with one of the nurses at my local clinic and she told me that its nothing major and they will go away. she said that the vagina has the right to have pimples as like any part of the body. I didnt get any medication from them. so i just believed what they said. After 3 days they were gone. But 2 weeks after they were back. so this thing its becoming a regular for me and it repeats itself. Same pimples and on the same spot that i had the first one. I've been using a condom since i broke mi viginity and i have one partner. My discharge is normal.What seems to be the problem here? Am I having STI? If yes, What's the treatment ?

I can't tell what this is without an examination. I would suggest that you see a doctor.