Question
Posted by: Zodwa | 2007/07/26

Sores and a bad odour discharge

I struggle from heavy pains during my periods and a bad odour discharge accompanied by pimple like sores. i have consuletd Doctors but i still ahve the problem and it has been since i was 12, i'm now 22.

Hope to hear from you.

Heavy period pains on the first day are fairly common and are often helped by Ponstan. If they persist longer, you need further tests to see if there is an underlying problem like endometriosis. It is also common to have some old blood coming down at the end of a period and this can have a smell. I am not sure what the pimples are, perhaps infected hair follicles. You would need an examination to make a diagnosis.