Question
Posted by: chant | 2006/11/15

sores

i went to my gynae last week with very painful sores on my vagina - he says it is probably a form of herpes, and I was given anti-virals and antibiotics and cream for thrush. Now I had a bad bout of gastro on the weekend and some of the pills may have been vomited out, is this a problem?
Also, doctor said that it is something that is often just in our bodies, I was so worried this is a sexually transmitted disease from my husband -the dr says it cold even be from oral sex if my husband had a mouth ulcer?
thank you

If the sores resolve, you probably do not need to worry about wheteh the tablets were absorbed.
Herpes is usually sexually transmitted. Have a look at www.herpes.com for more information.