Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/05/09

sore vaginal pimple

for i week now i have experience vaginal discharge, whitish, smelly. in the past two days my body has been limp and sore. Due to scratching the vaginal area is raw, whitish and now there's a small hard pimple sort of on the lip of my vagina, which is very sore and makes it difficult to walk. Also does a hot bath help in that area?
This is the first time this has happened, and i have been with only one partner.... is there any home remedy for this, as going to the doc or pharmacy can be embarassing. and how long will it take before i'm cured. pls help, very scared !!!

You need to see your doctor to diagnose what the problem is. If you have a raw area, a hor bath may not be ideal at this stage.

2
Posted by: dee | 2007/05/09

do you shave? chances are the pimple can be caused by the shaving my sister adn i shave our pubic hairs or just trim it and we have these funny pimples that can be painful and then after a day or two in the bath i pop it and white puss comes out and some blood. i asked my gynae he said its caused by shaving and its not an std. but the dryness can also be your bodies reaction

Reply to dee
Posted by: joe | 2007/05/09

You have to go to a GP or clinic as u need treatment as it won't go away on it's own.It can be some sort of STD or infection. Hope all goes well. Best of luck

Reply to joe