Question
Posted by: tiny | 2004/02/22

sore toe

I walked straight into a slab of concrete 2 years ago, i was walking bare footed in the dark, my big toe swelled immediately, and i felt a warm sensation in it, it looked like it was twice it's normal size, i didnt go to the doctor coz i feared the doctor would want to touch it, 2 years later i still feel pain in my big toe, was it fractured or what could the problem be??

Expert ImageArchive

HI Tiny

Often an injury like this causes a blockage in the meridians, what this means in this case is that the Liver meridian is being influenced. You are going to need to get yourself to someone who can clear this - a physio who does needling or acupuncture would be a start.

Douglas