Question
Posted by: garfield | 2004/10/11

sore throat, swollen glands & blocked nose

Good day Doctor
I have got the following symptoms, sore throat especially when I have to swallow. I can feel with my tongue at the back of my throat that it is swollen and little sores. Glands next to throat are very swollen, so much that my right ear is totally blocked, I can't hear very well. What can it be?
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Garfield, it sounds like you have a throat infection and maybe even tonsillitis. If you have fever the best would be to see your doctor, but otherwise you can try something like Locabiotal®. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Desire | 2014/11/02

Doc i have tonsillitis ,my 1gland is swallon,cant eat or drink and i cannot even speak please help me i would like to know if LOCABIOT AL (R) will help me take away all this pains

Reply to Desire