Question
Posted by: Candy | 2005/12/12

Sore Throat

Hi There

I have been having a sore throat for about 3 Weeks. The problem is I have been using a spray which is effective but I notice if I have something cold it tends to act up again. Also seems like it in one specific area the center of my throat down. it only bothers me when I eat or drink something cold. Could it be something stuck?

Dear Candy,
No I don't think so, but it could be an ulcer that you can't see - maybe something scratched your throat at the back. Let your dr have a look, maybe you need antibiotics to clear this. 3 weeks is too long for a common sore throat to still give symptoms.