Question
Posted by: claz | 2005/12/06

sore thighs even after magnesium tablets

hi i went to my docter a while ago because i was having pain in my thighs.She perscribed magnasium tablets.the pain is still here when i get up in the morning they hurt badly then it despairs sitting down on chair and in the car also brings pain
when i get up and walk and then disappers . it seems resting causes the pain. Please help very concerned .

Dear Claz,
Where exactly do you feel the pains - in your muscles or in the bone? Do you smoke? Do you have sore or stiff joints? Do you have any ulcers on your legs or a problem with blood flow in you feet ( cold or blue feet?)
Give me some more info please?