Question
Posted by: voetjies | 2007/08/02

Sore & Runny Tummy

Over the weekend I indulge in too much booze. From Tuesday till now, I experience an upset and runny tummy. Is it something that will pass by and should let nature take itself in getting rid of the toxins im my body?

Dear Voetjies
Try taking Inteflora or something similar 3 times a day, use Kaopectin syrup to bind the stool, and get some rehidrat powder to make on to put back the fluid you are losing. If the stool is bloody or you get fever and it does not clear by itself in 3-4 days you need to see your doctor.