Posted by: Eina! | 2009/11/06

Sore penis

Hi doc.

this past week my penis has got pretty sore. im uncircumsid and when i pull back the skin there is some white stuff on my head. similar look like when you peel from a sunburn. i had a sex with my life last night and now i cant even pull back my skin. im too shy for the doc, what can i do?

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Unfortunately, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and evaluation. In the interim you can apply Apor cream to your penis for a period of ten days, twice daily, as it might be a yeast infection. If it is a yeast infection, your partner will also have to be treated.

I do however, advise that you consult your doctor, in order to have a correct diagnosis made.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.