Question
Posted by: lisa | 2005/06/21

sore lump next to my vagina

hi, this is quite hard to explain but ive got a small lump (about the size of a pea) just nest to my vagina, on the side closest to my anus. its not sore all the time, only when i touch it. i dont know if this has anything to do with it but ive had a constant headache for the past week that i cant seem to get rid of. please let me know if u have any insight into what this could be because im quite worried. thank you

It could be a cyst or a gland or an ingrown hair. If is persists, see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Supachik | 2005/06/21

I Lisa,

Not to sure what advice to give. I know that I sometimes get ingrown hairs down there which can couse a lump if not sorted out soon enough. The fact that you have a head ache as well worries me. i would try and have it seen to, but hang tight see waht the other girls have to say....

Reply to Supachik