Question
Posted by: cliffhanger | 2006/04/17

sore knee and ankle

I have a sore knee and ankle, recently i went to a physio and she said i juststrained my knee and it put pressure on my ankle and she gave me physio treatement and pain vanished for about two month now. However lately the pain has comeback both on my knee and ankle, and i have difficulty walking for longer period. Please advice what should i do know before wasting more bby visiting a physio.....

Expert ImageArchive

You are not wating your time at the physio but you should see a podiatrist to assess your feet and leg length difference ( if there is one)
The physio will get rid of the injury, the podiatrist will hopefully prevent it from returning
To get referred to a podiatrist please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249