Question
Posted by: KKB | 2008/01/14

SORE KIDNEYS

I find that in the morning when i wake up it feels as if my lower back is sore, but i have started realising that it around the kidney area, both sides. When i breathe in it hurts, still in the kidney area. The discomfort is eased once i go to the loo to urinate. Why does this happen?

Dear KKB
It may be that urine pushes back into the kidneys when your bladder is full - please let your doctor check your urine for infection and examine you to decide whether you maybe need a sonar?
Dr BEts

2
Posted by: Motsomi | 2008/06/03

I've been having a pain in my kindeys for the a week, i don't know what the cause might or what i can do to for relief.

Reply to Motsomi
Posted by: James | 2008/01/14

It's sounds to me like early symptoms of kidney stones - go for a urine test

Reply to James