Posted by: Sbahle | 2008/01/18

Sore inside my nose

Hi doc
I have sores inside my nose and it painfull, I went to see a phamasist and told me that I might be allergic to something and gave me ALLERGEX and they are not working for me; the situation is still the same - is the any medication I can use to feel better?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Sbahle

Thank you for visiting

Treatment of the sores will depend on the cause of the sores inside your nose. I do however, suggest that you use Bactroban Nasal Gel for a period of one week. If this does not clear the sores, you should consult a GP for an examination.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Whena | 2008/01/18

Bactroban worked for me.Available at your chemist

Reply to Whena

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.