Question
Posted by: sore girlfriend | 2004/10/23

sore girlfriend cont.

Subject: Sore after having sex
Posted by: sore girlfriend
Message:
My boyfriend posted 2 questions already. He's my first sex partner, and we've been having sex now for about 8 months. I'm stil getting sore most of the times-sometimes worse, sometimes not as bad- irrelevant of the position. He's really soft with me, hardly moves and i'm very lubricated as well. Can someone please give me advice, preferably Dr C or any other professional. My gyneacologist told me a year ago that my uterus is shifted a bit to the back, but she said it is fine and nothing to worry about, but then i didn't have sex., maybe this is of information,?
Thanks a lot
Date: 21/10/2004

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
Please decribe whether the pain occurs on the outside, immediately as penetration occurs or whether it is deep inside. The causes for these are different.

Date: 22/10/2004

Subject: RE: Sore after having sex
Posted by: Sore girlfriend reply
Message:
its sore as my boyfriend starts penetrating, only on the outside. I once saw small rips or cracks in the skin all around the entrance to the vagina, bleeding and very sore. also a little around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia.
Thanks a lot, please reply as this is really concerning and frustrating me.

The commonest reason for what you describe is a lack of lubrication. You should ensure adequate foreplay and can try using KY jelly.

1
Posted by: cc | 2004/10/25

Look, I feel very sorry for you, but I think you need to see someone if you're still concerned. please see your gynae for a check up / consultation so you can end this problem

Reply to cc