Posted by: sore girlfriend | 2004/10/23

sore girlfriend cont.

Subject: Sore after having sex
Posted by: sore girlfriend
My boyfriend posted 2 questions already. He's my first sex partner, and we've been having sex now for about 8 months. I'm stil getting sore most of the times-sometimes worse, sometimes not as bad- irrelevant of the position. He's really soft with me, hardly moves and i'm very lubricated as well. Can someone please give me advice, preferably Dr C or any other professional. My gyneacologist told me a year ago that my uterus is shifted a bit to the back, but she said it is fine and nothing to worry about, but then i didn't have sex., maybe this is of information,?
Thanks a lot
Date: 21/10/2004

Posted by: Gynaedoc
Please decribe whether the pain occurs on the outside, immediately as penetration occurs or whether it is deep inside. The causes for these are different.

Best wishes
Date: 22/10/2004

Subject: RE: Sore after having sex
Posted by: Sore girlfriend reply
its sore as my boyfriend starts penetrating, only on the outside. I once saw small rips or cracks in the skin all around the entrance to the vagina, bleeding and very sore. also a little around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia.
Thanks a lot, please reply as this is really concerning and frustrating me.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The commonest reason for what you describe is a lack of lubrication. You should ensure adequate foreplay and can try using KY jelly.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: cc | 2004/10/25

Look, I feel very sorry for you, but I think you need to see someone if you're still concerned. please see your gynae for a check up / consultation so you can end this problem

Reply to cc

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.