Question
Posted by: victoria | 2003/02/13

Sore feet and heels

I do not as a rule stand on my feet for long periods of time (clerical work). However, my feet are always sore and tired. If I press on the heel areas with my finger, the pain is very acute. My legs also pains and there are no visible signs of varicose veins. The feet are very tender first thing in the morning and I have to step oout of bed very carefully.

Victoria, it’s very difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first. It sounds like it might be a form of arthritis or that you’re suffering from a calcneal spur. The best would be to see your doctor and to have him sort it out. Good luck.