Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2009/08/19

Sore feet

Hi doc
My ankels and the under part of my feet are constancely sore and the pain goes up to my calves and my knees. I tried wearing lows heals and flats but then dont stop paining.
Could it be that i have a job where i' m required to sit 8 hours striagth or not.
Can u suggest something.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Cynthia

I suggest you have your feet properly assessed. It could be that you have a particular foot type/shape that needs a prescription insole to get the correct alignment. It is very difficult for me to make a diagnosis and give you accurate advice without having seen your feet.

Chris