Question
Posted by: CB | 2012/02/02

Sore breasts

Hi Doc,
For the past few days I have been experiencing a mild, burning tingling sensation in my right breast. It radiates from my arm pit to front of my breast. I am 35 yrs old, There is breast cancer in the family. My grandmother had BC. I do not feel any lumps in my breast, but then i dont really know what I am feeling for. I do not want to take any chances. Do you think that it could be serious?

CB

I doubt that it is something to be concerned about but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a referral for a mammogram. Self examination and a yearly mammogram is very important to screen for breast cancer.