Posted by: questions | 2008/10/20

sore breasts

I started using the pill (biphasil) again about 2 weeks ago after leaving the pill for about 6 - 7 months. I had my period already and it finished about a week ore more ago, since the weekend my breasts have been very tender and sore and this morning when bathing there was a sharp pain in my nipples when coming into contact with the warm water. I am scared that something might be wrong, or could it just be a normal side effect from the new pill?

It is a normal side effect when starting the Pill. It usually improves after a few weeks.

Posted by: JJ | 2008/10/20

I started taking the yasmin pill a month and a half ago.Although I have not skipped a complete day,I have often forgotten and then taken the pill later on that day.
This wednesday,if I am pregnant...I should be 3 weeks along.
All of a sudden I have dark blue veins all over my breasts that have never been there and they are a tiny bit tender.My areolas are slightly darker as well.
Could I be pregnant or could these be side effects from the pill?

Reply to JJ