Question
Posted by: Tess | 2005/07/12

sore breasts

Hi gals

I have been ttcing for a while now last week I was ovulating on the 5/07 & my next period is due on the 19/07(have been watching my cycle like a hawk).But now my problem is that since yesterday I have been experiancing this terrible headache sort off sore breasts(cant tell the feeling) and a bit of abdominal pain.

Is it possible that one can have manstrual symptoms a week before they start?I`m a bit confussed now.UR ADVISE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Yes, it is not unusual to premenstrual symptoms a week before a period.

1
Posted by: Despret | 2005/07/12

I don't want to burst your bubble or disapoint you but yes it can be Menstrual symptoms. I normally get mine a week before the time. But lets not get negative now untill you actually do get it. I hope and pray that you have conceived cause I have been through all of those feelings you are going through right now. My husband and I will never be able to have a child of our own seeing he is not producing any sperm. We have decided to go the AI route and it still hurts alot to know that we will never ever have the satisfaction to see our little miracle.

Good Luck and I will hold thumbs for you. Keep me posted.

Love

Reply to Despret