Question
Posted by: Tickie | 2004/02/02

Sore breasts!

About a week and a half before my period starts, my breasts start getting extremely sensitive and very painful. It stays like that up to a few days into my period. I know that it is hormonal, but I just want to know what I can do about it. I am not on any form of contraception. I like to exercise regularly, but now there is about two weeks in a month that I can barely walk down the stairs due to breast pain! It is really uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

You could try Evening Primrose oil.

1
Posted by: married | 2004/02/02

hi there, i have the exact same problem as you do, have u consulted a doctor yet.... yes it is hormonal and the thing that happens to me is that my milk glands swell and it is terribly sore, the only thing i do is rub it to help the discomfort and try not to sleep on them.... furthermore i honestly dont know, but i do suggest you go to the doctor....

Reply to married