Question
Posted by: bella | 2004/11/21

sore breast

Dear Doc
I am a 46 year old female and have been on Evorel 50 for the past 4 months. I was having hot flushes and feeling very irritable so my doctor did a blood test which showed I am half way through menopause. I had a hystorectomy (spelling) about 12 years ago but still have my ovaries.
My problem is that my breast have been very sore for the last 3 weeks. They feel like rocks on my chest and ache, when I take my bra off it feels like the milk is coming in, that sore burning feeling. It is very uncomfortable. I almost feel as if I have all the pregnancy symtoms.
I had the x-ray on my breasts before starting with HRT.
I don't want to over re-act but do you think I should see my doctor again and what could be causing it.

Try Evening promrose oil. The sore breasts may be from the HRT. If this does not help, you should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: bella | 2004/11/21

hi
Sorry it is Bella again, forgot to mention that since the sore breast started, I have had a very sore throat, right at the bottom of my throat, not the tonsil area but right at the bottom. Dont know if that has any thing to do with things

Reply to bella