Question
Posted by: cow lady | 2007/03/17

sore bottom but not sure if fisher

hello i am just wondering for 1 week know i have a sore bottom and when i go to the toilet to use my bowels it hurts and i have some bleeding its not a fisure cant see a split but looks like a sore or a abrisen but sometimes i go to the toilet and no blood and then if i have to push hard i get it i am takeing everyday a glass off fybogelo but it is sore all the time i have being useing recine but run out so i have started useing betphen as it is good for cuts i used tpo wear g strings and i have a few pairs that rub on my bottom so i have stopped wearining them to see my doctore says it is a fissure but why is it when i use my bowels it bleeds o when i pull my cheeks apart it bleeds is it just like a sore on the wrong spot what stuff do you reckonment to put on

Expert ImagePharmacist

Mos important is to use a stool softener to avoid having to push - this will give the fisure time to heal. In the meantime you can apply a soothing ointment to the affected area. As a stool softener I recommend Duphalac

2
Posted by: Bobo | 2007/03/19

I am 24 weeks preg, and suddenly developed two small blister-like pimples at the end of my vigina near the anus, what can I use to treat this. Is it some sort of infection or what, its so sore I am even scared to sit on the chair.

Reply to Bobo
Posted by: cowlady | 2007/03/17

as well i had forgot to add some times i have to push hard too thats why i could be getting what i get all the time i drink plenty off water and juice but when i walk and pass wing i can feel it sting and it get itchy sometimes
the bephathen makes it sting

Reply to cowlady