Question
Posted by: Mel1 | 2005/12/05

sore back all day

hi., I'm 20yrs and I'm having back problems in the middle of my back. i havent hurt myself or done anything to hurt myself., but it seems to be sore everyday. i do suffer from headaches and my doctor gave me some pills for muscle pain caused by muscular headaches. my bed is firm and i cant think of anything else. would a back massage help or should i go see a specialist? thanks!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

A thorough evaluation of your back, your lifestyle, your working conditions and even sporting activities may be necessary. Please do consult a chiropractor at your earliest convenience for possible care and advice.