Question
Posted by: DJ's mom | 2006/04/21

SORE BACK AFTER HAVING BABY

I had a baby 8 months ago, ceasar with spinal block. About a month ago I seemed to have hurt my lower back when playing with my baby. It eventually got better and then this morning when playing with her I twisted wrong or something and now it's sore again. It's more lower back and at times a sharp pain into my hips.

Do I have to go see a doctor for it and which chiro or physio?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You should visit a chiropractor fairly soon. Post natal backache is common and needs expert care. Your chiropractor will possibly advise on some good back exercises, posture etc as well.