Question
Posted by: Mel | 2006/07/21

sore!

hi.,
i recently had my period., and at the beginning and all the way through i have experienced a pain that i've never had before. it feel like a sharp piercing. first it started off as on one side of me, (where i'd expect to find my ovaries) and then the other. now my period is finished, i'm just experiencing it on the left hand side. as i said it's not normal for me., is there anyone who has any suggestions for me? i cant really afford to go to a gynae right now. but if it could be a cyst or something i'll make a plan!

It could be a cyst or an infection or endometriosis. If you can't afford a gynaecologist, go to a government clinic.

1
Posted by: someone | 2006/07/21

If i were you Id rather make a plan,It could be a sist,or it could be nothing.Dont take that chance,rather be save than sorry.

Reply to someone