Question
Posted by: Kinkie | 2005/07/14

SORE

I have developed a sore where I pass my stools.Its a bit painful,whta cud really be da couse of it?Im afraid 2 consult a doc,the sore is reddish/pinkish in colour.

It could be a pile or a boil.

2
Posted by: Kinkie | 2005/07/14

Thanx..I will definately try the ointment.but I doubt,very much so that I mite be preggies...

Reply to Kinkie
Posted by: Trying | 2005/07/14

Not sure if you are preggies or not. Sounds like you may have haemarroids (piles) which is common in pregnancy (can also occur without pregnancy) There are creams you can get to treat the area and to ease the discomfort, i know of one called Cheriprocht that can be bought over the counter, but if you are pregnant you should check with your doc first before using anything just so you can be sure it's safe. Good luck

Reply to Trying