Posted by: oh no | 2008/07/16

sooooo embarrassed - CS need not read

Im so embarrassed. I met up with an ex bf last night and the date went really well. He wanted to stay over, just to sleep next to me, nothing more! Anyway, my tummy was not good and as I was falling asleep, I let off a big one which woke both of us up!! Anyway, I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. About an hour later, he says that he cant sleep and is going to go home!! Sheesh... I am really embarrassed about it. I got an sms from him this morning saying that he is sorry he left but had work on his mind, but couldnt sleep at home either, so should have stayed with me. How do I put this embarrassing episode behind me??

Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/16

Thanks for the laugh - I feel so much better now! I was feeling quite down until I read your posting!! The poor man - probably did not know what hit him! Hahaha - it's quite natural. By the way are you sure it was you and not him and that's why he left so quickly!!??

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/16

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/07/16

*smile* I agree with Ja. Don't worry about it and try to not let it bother you. Its as Maria says, I'm sure he also farts.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: ja | 2008/07/16

he left because there was no nookie happening - not because of the fart!

Reply to ja
Posted by: Shrek | 2008/07/16

I just had a good laugh. We all fart. The first time my gf farted in front of me, it almost opened up the door for us to be more comfortable with each other, but yes, she almost died from humilation. :) I agree with Chick, it's no big deal.

Reply to Shrek
Posted by: Rihanna | 2008/07/16

What if he farted, what would you have done?

Reply to Rihanna
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/16

im sorry but i nearly fell of the chair laughing at you'll replys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farting is natural you'll get over it

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/16

So do you think he never farts? Get over it girl!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/16

Al wie nie rent betaal nie moet uit!

LOL .... u will probably laugh bout this at a later stage. U did not fart intentionally and it is human to let fart we all do it.

I once read that u must not keep in your farts because it travels all the way up to your brain and that is where "kak" ideas come from. LOL

Ok sorry but I dont think it is such a big deal. Anyone else disagree?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Mathilda | 2008/07/16

Hi oh no,

Almost the same thing happened with me a few years ago. We were busy having sex and the next thing I let rip of the most awe full f a r t ever. I also ignored it but oh boy was I embarrassed!! Needless to say, I just could not face him afterwards and never contacted him again.

These things happen so don't beat yourself up to much. Just go with the flow and see if he contacts you again.

Good luck.

Reply to Mathilda
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/16

LOL !Thats embarrasing!Gosh i dont know what i would do but try to forget about it and move on.Maybe just think of it as nothing major and that he forgot about it the minute it happend.
LOL worse things could happen hey

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/16

Better out than in ...

Reply to SR