Question
Posted by: aNON | 2007/03/19

Sooner rather than later?

Hi Doc.
I wrote you recently about my family history of BP and heart disease at a very early age. My cholesterol is high and I am very young. I asked you whether or not I could have any more kids with my BP being too high and having pre-eclampsia in my first pregnancy (from 4th month of pregnancy!)

Am I assuming correct when I say the younger I am when I fall pregnant again the better to lessen any arising health risks / issues?

Dear Anon
Yes I agree with you. Just please go to a specialist gyne from early in the pregnancy as your risk for pre-eclampsia will still be high.
See http://familydoctor.org/064.xml