Question
Posted by: vm | 2008/05/21

sons behaviour is selfish..

son of 33 does not see anything wrong with going out on his own(fiancee preggie) and drinkin with friends until 2 or 3 am. how do I make him understand he is being selfish and should consider other people aswell. has had no father figure in his life. what he wants to do is more important than anything else.

It really, sadly, may not be practical to "make " him understand such concepts if he doesn't already understand them. You can make it clear that you consider this behaviour to be immature, selfish and wrong, but he will do as he wishes --- and adult is free to be foolish if he doesn't want to be wise

1
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/21

Please dont let his fiance get married to him. If he cant take responsibility now he never will. I hope she can see how selfish, irresponsible, immature (at 33) and stupid he is. She should rather concentrate on her unborn baby and herself.
And when the baby is born, let him pay maintenance, dont let him walk away from his responsibility. She will be better off without him, and so will the child.

Reply to sadi