Question
Posted by: cropdusta | 2006/10/29

so...now what?

So I called that girl and we've hung out a few times already and we have a lot in common and she's really cool. In fact, I was so interested in her that I ended up asking her to be my girlfriend after the second "date". But she said she wanted to wait because she has a habit of jumping into relationships too early and finding out that the guys are jerks when its too late. I've convinced her that I'm absolutely not a jerk (I think) and I'm pretty sure she likes me too because we talk alot and she's expressed a desire to see me more. But last time i said good bye to her she didn't really have a pleased look on her face (It kind of resembled the "ok get away from me face") and I dont think I acted any different that day than i have any other day. so what should I be doing? Should I ask her again next time I see her or should I wait for her to say something or what?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Firstly I think it would be good to see how the next actual date goes before deciding anything. If she asking you to take things slowly and you push it, this may make her want to back away. Having said that, it is also fair to you to know if she is interested.

So if you are really not sure next time, then consider asking her that if you are prepared to take things slowly is she interested? But also consider how you feel, and whether you are happy with the situation. Remember that even if you really like her you also have to be happy with how things are going.

Good luck and enjoy your time together!

3
Posted by: PEANUT GALLERY | 2006/11/01

YEAH DUDE, ITS ABOUT TIME HEY! GREAT STUFF ON PULLING THAT MOVE HEY, HOPE ALL WORKS OUT. GIVE IT GEARS AND DONT HOLD BACK! ALL THE BEST!

Reply to PEANUT GALLERY
Posted by: your friendly advisor | 2006/10/30

Hey boet really stoked for u man, Glad u took the risk and called her, And i think honey has hit the nail on the head, take it easy and it will come together, all good things come to those who wait.

Reply to your friendly advisor
Posted by: Honey | 2006/10/29

She's probably just confused, give her time. You've only been out with her a couple of times and while you may not think you're moving fast she is obviously still wary. Talk to her and stuff but dont mention the fact that you want her to be your girlfriend yet, im sure everything will be just fine

Reply to Honey