Question
Posted by: Ingy | 2005/07/12

sometime I scip my periods,what the problem?

I started my periods when I was 12,but since then some times I scipp a month, & have them on the following month. What can be the course?

Please give more information - how old are you, are you on contraception, how often do you skip periods.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2005/07/12

It depends on your age.If youre still in your teens,dont worry your body is still adjusting to the hormonal change.It may be a problem if you are in childbearing age and are trying to get pregnant coz it could mean you are not ovulating(releasing an egg) and your uterus is not in a condition to carry an embyo.In that case see a gynae.If you are in late 30s it can be perimenopause which will later become menopause in the later years.Again see a gynae to be sure.

Reply to Dee