Question

Something wrong?

dear doc
im turning 20 in a week and im stil having the same prolem since i was in high school every now and then there is this white sticky and sometimes clear kinde liquid coming out of my private, i did go to the gynae and he did a pap smeer and saw nothing wrong but said hel let me know as soon as he finds something. I just wanna know if its normal cause sometimes the quintity increases. but not so much its just uncomfortable

All women have a normal discharge which is clear, not smelly or itchy. It varies at different times of the cycle, being most around midcycle.

2
Posted by: desperado | 2005/06/22

Nothing to worry about! It's perfectly normal and like Paris say, increase in quantities and texture certain times of the month

Relax

Reply to desperado
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/22

Dear Anon,

It sounds perfectly normal to me. Known as discharge. The quanitites and texture would change during the month because you ovulate app 12 - 14 days after your last period. If there was any thing abnormal in your pap smear you're gynea would have let you know and asked you to come in for further testing.

Relax, all sounds normal/healthy.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS