Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2007/02/19

Something weird is going on. Plz help!!!

For the last week I've been having trouble urinating and it burns when I do.....suppose its a bladder infection. This morning it was still burning but there was a clear thick discharge with little longish shaped red things....not your tippicle blood spot. I've been suffering from dizzyness, pins and needles in hands & feet, extremely tired, headaches,little nasuae,trouble sleeping,hot flushes, cramps. Could I possibly be pregnant? My period is only suppose to start on Wednesday, I have a 28 day cycle.

Thank you so much!

it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms. Your symptoms (apart from the burning urine) could be due to a number of things, including PMS and stress.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/02/19

I think you have a bladder infection, go visit your doctor for some antibiotics.

Reply to Dee