Question
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/26

Something to make you laugh

Married 25 years, took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed, and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year old blond. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed, and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year old blond, and she (my wife) would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, and sleeping on a sofa

!!!!!