Question
Posted by: Worthless | 2005/11/29

Something to make us smile *for a change*

I'D LOVE TO BE EIGHT AGAIN

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be eight again" she replied .

On the morning of her birthday he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops and then took her off to the local theme park. What a Day!

He put her on every ride in the park:

* The Death Slide

* The Wall of Fear

* The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down Right away they journeyed to a McDonalds where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milk shake .

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&Ms .

What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted . He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked "Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed . "I meant my dress size, you f*ckin tw*t" .

The moral of this story : Even when a man is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.

I'm listening !

2
Posted by: !!! | 2005/11/29

I like it. I am sending it to husband because I always fight with him simply because he doesnt listen.

Reply to !!!
Posted by: Star | 2005/11/29

True, so true. Communicaton, why don't we have time to really listen anymore?

Reply to Star