Question
Posted by: Ntsikie | 2004/10/07

Something strange happened to me last night

As i got into bed last night, i had strange vision. It happned just as i as aboiut to fall asleep. First i saw a small brown dog, then a taxi that was involved in an accident, and then i saw my ex-boyfriend`s car, also smashed. I then heard a voive in this vision telling me my ex did in a car accident. There is no way that im able to do a followup, as our breakup was very messy.

Any explanation as to what i experienced last night would be most helpful.

Ta

Ntsikie,
These are called by the posh name of "hypnogogic hallucinations" and are common and normal. They occur , exactly as you say, just as you're about to fall asleep ( something similar can occur aas we're just waking ). They're related to dreams, may seem very real, but are rarely ever related to things in real life, except by acident / chance.

6
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/07

A dream about death can also mean marriage, depending, however be patient whatever it is will be revealed to you. How and what do you feel the message is trying to say to you? In your heart you know the answer, just listen.
I once had a boyfriend whose car I dreamt rolled and he died. Two days later my sister gave me a call to tell me he had died, I told her I knew. Depending on the closeness you had with the ex, it could be true, however since it was not a good parting, it probably means good news for you. I hope so. Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/07

Lol INC!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

WOW... the last time that happend, there was a bright star and 3 wise men...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Ntsikie | 2004/10/07

Impossible, have been single for the past year.

Reply to Ntsikie
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/07

Death normally symbolizes birth. Maybe you are preggies....

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

Possibly a premonition... is there anyone else that you know who can find out if your ex is okay?

Reply to Inc