Question
Posted by: Hee Hee | 2005/07/04

Something for the ladies

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of The tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/04

I must agree with you ! Good one, thanx

Reply to Male23
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/04

L O L !!! Thanks for putting a smile on my dial!

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Rowdyruff | 2005/07/04

And we mature as we age!

Reply to Rowdyruff
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/04

Good one....

Reply to KC
Posted by: Patti | 2005/07/04

Amusing.

Reply to Patti