Question
Posted by: Jinx | 2003/02/04

Something for improved circulation

Hi Doc,

I would like to know is there a vitamin or mineral that improves circulation. I do a bit of exercise a week (i know i should do more, and it would prob help, i know) but if theres something i can take to enhance or improve circulation, i'd feel a lot better.
Thanks alot.

Dear Jinx
Many of the vitamins and minerals can assist with improving circulation. I would suggest that you take a good supplement like Supradyn or Centrum and Salmon oil capsules to increase your omega-3 intake. Keep up and increase that exercise to 30 min a day or 60 min every second day.