Question
Posted by: Susan | 2004/10/28

Something for everybody

A Tiny Voice Inside

Have you ever been just sitting there and all of a sudden you feel like doing something nice for someone you care for...
THAT'S GOD... He talks to you through the Holy Spirit.
Have you ever been thinking about somebody that you haven't seen in a long time and then next thing you know you see them or receive a phone call or letter from them...
THAT'S GOD... there is no such thing as "coincidence." Have you ever received something wonderful that you didn't even ask for, like money in the mail, a debt that had mysteriously been cleared, or a coupon to a department store where you had just seen something you wanted, but couldn't afford…
THAT'S GOD... He knows the desires of your heart...
Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue how it is going to get better, but now you look back on it...
THAT'S GOD... He passes us through tribulation to see a brighter day.
In all that we do, we should totally give HIM thanks and our blessings will continue to multiply.

Keep smiling……. It’s one of the best advertisements for God… it makes people wonder what you’ve got…..

Very nicely expressed, Susan. And I'll keep looking our for those coupons !

6
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/29

Great.
God Bless..
:)

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: TW | 2004/10/29

VERY VERY TURE - KEEP SHINING HIS LIGHT :)

Reply to TW
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/29

Thanks Susan, this is so true......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/29

Thank you Susan. Yes it does mean a lot, & I guess sometimes we need to be reminded that God does work in ways we don't even take note of.

Thank You,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/29

Awesome, God does work in mysterious ways, even if it involves coupons. I trust in him 100%.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Susan | 2004/10/28

Ek het die bogenoemde stuk as e-mail gekry en dit het baie vir my beteken. Dit het my dag beter laat eindig as begin en ek hoop dit doen dieselfde vir julle.

Geniet julle dag

Reply to Susan