Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2004/12/07

Someone please tell before i jump to conclusions

I haad broken up with my boyfriend two months ago. last week he gave me two missed calls. And i phoned back to ask whats up about them, all he can say was, i wanted to asked u if u had called me. Now that the festive season is here, he is saying that he is coming to the town that i live and he will tell inform me when he gets there, I asked if he is coming with friends, he is reluctant to say, Can someone please tell me what he may be up to before i jump to conclusions

I don't deal with questions involving phonecalls, cellphone or otherwise

2
Posted by: ? | 2004/12/07

He probably wants to see if he still has a chance with you. If you are not interested, dont answer his call when he gets to your town. If you are, then maybe meet up with him. It all depends on what you want!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Nono | 2004/12/07

Y r u bothered with what he does, move on with your life girl, he is acting this way cos he knows how weak your mind is

Reply to Nono