Question
Posted by: Mel | 2008/01/28

Someone help me :-(

Hey, i`m a 25 year old male and i`m pretty overweight i think. I`m 1.85m tall and tip the scales at around 85kg`s. I need to loose weight asap. Please someone help with the beat way and the best weight loss products. I`ve been on herbelife for some time with not much results and spent alot of money on it.

Dear Mel
Your present BMI = 24,8 which is just still within the normal range (18-25), so if you do want to lose weight it would be good to reduce your weight to 79 kg which would give you a good BMI of 23. If the diet pills are not helping (and cost a lot of money) then please consider using a low-fat diet and exercise to lose the 6 kg. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: lose | 2008/01/28

How can you lose weight when you dont even know how to spell lose.
So the correct spelling is lose and not loose

Now go and start exercising. Thats the best advice I can give you.

Reply to lose