Question
Posted by: licky | 2005/01/13

Some1 is using my nick>

just so u know i didnt post that msg to porn king not sure whos using my nick but it wasnt me.i'm not single.
sorry if any1 got offenend by the person who use my nick. and the person who used m nick should have their own and get a back bone instead of hiding behing mu nick.

EMc

5
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/13

huh???

Reply to porn king
Posted by: Blow Job | 2005/01/13

Grow up Licky you can use what ever you what How do you think you are the Porn King

Reply to Blow Job
Posted by: licky | 2005/01/13

Othello - grow up!!!

Reply to licky
Posted by: Othello | 2005/01/13

Hi guys, I seem to have the same problem too. It seems that maturity in not guaranteed even though we are all supposed to be over-18 here. I suppose that's chronologically, not mentally or emotionally. Let's hope we can register our nicks.

Reply to Othello
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/13

no worries licky.

that is why i have posted a forum to have nicks registered.

you have your nick and password and only registered ppl can post topics and reply.

its easy and better so this does not happen.

Reply to porn king