Posted by: leanne | 2008/09/11

some people have no manners

Recently I was supposed to meet a fairly new acquaintance for coffee but she just never showed up. I ended up waiting for 15 minutes for her which was a waste of my time. I tried to call her on her cell and left a message as voicemail was on. I have known this person casually for a couple of years and she invited me out for coffee about a month ago which was really nice. So I then invited her out a few weeks later and she said she would love to meet for coffee. I find that its so hard to make new friends these days as people just treat you as if you don' t matter. I don' t understand how she couldn' t have at least cancelled our arrangement unless she forgot in which case why not reply to my message and apologise?

It does sound rude, unless there was some sort of unexpected emergency. Unless she apologises fairly soon, and explains herself, don't sweat about it, just stop inviting her or communicating with her, and move on

Posted by: Hayi bantu | 2008/09/12

Amy, dahhhh - the lady has no manners of course!!!!

Reply to Hayi bantu
Posted by: ME | 2008/09/11

Shame man, maybe she' s still ashamed of herself. She doen' t have any guts to talk to you.

Reply to ME
Posted by: amy | 2008/09/11

so who do you call some people have no manners , the lady who was supposed to meet with you or other people around her that might know you were supposed to meet?

Reply to amy