Question
Posted by: some advise to gay teen | 2005/11/17

some advise to gay teen

Gay teen

Well there is lots of places in PTA. And skattebol, its true what the Teen Expert said, there is nothing wrong to be gay. You have to find some inner-peace with yourself. Then you can take the next step.

But be very careful who you trust, because there are many guys out there, especially older guys that will take advantage of you and mislead you, if you tell them you are new on the scene. Rather trust someone that you feel comfortable with, and go to clubs with someone you can trust and knows the scene.

I have learned the hard way and I am now 22 and I hate to see others that are new on the scene to be misled. But I have made allot of gay friends at one club, but I’m still careful of whom to trust.

If you need more advise please feel free to mail me and I'll will help you where I can; antonie at univtech.ac.za.

Have a great day :-)

Expert ImageTeen expert

.