Posted by: JJ | 2008/10/10

some advice pls

Im 35 yrs old, I am post menopausal from the age of 31 according to tests done by various gynaes. Now I feel very sick and tired most of the time. Ive seen an endochronologist lately and she sent me for blood test, these test showhigh insulin levels, low dhea and high s-cortisol and very high levels of Lipoprotein(a) I can only see this dr again in a month due to her being so busy. can u pls give me an indication of what this might mean as im very anxious.

Thank you for visiting

Unfortunately, this is a very specialised field and as I am not familiar with your medical history, it is difficult to paint a complete picture. The results can mean a lot if seen separately without a complete history of your symptoms and a clinical examination.

I recommend that you try contacting the specialist regarding these results.

Kind regards