Question
Posted by: mags | 2007/02/27

solids for my kittens

when do I start feeding my new kittens "solids"? they are about a month old now and are fighting and playing with each other. they're still on mom's milk.

You can start introducing them to kitten stage 1 food. Don't gave meat etc too soon as they will not be able to digest it.

3
Posted by: mags | 2007/02/27

thanx all

Reply to mags
Posted by: Buffs | 2007/02/27

mine started eating pampers chicken and rice at 3 weeks cos the mother refused to feed them

they ate it just fine

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Taz | 2007/02/27

Hi Mags

Right about now. You dilute the Kitten food in a bit of water and teach them to eat. They still use to sucking, so let them smell the food and sit by them to make sure they eat.

Reply to Taz