Question
Posted by: plamen | 2002/12/13

soccer workout routine?

hey my name is plamen stoyanov and i go to school in tampa, fl. i enjoy soccer very much and i would like to get back in good shape to practice it more serously. i need to develop my stamina, not so much strenght, not that i'd mind being stronger. i am willing to go through hell for like a month and a half if i can get some evident results. could you provide me with some guidelines from which i can come up with some routine so that my effort is more organized. thank you very much. plamen.

To build up your stamina, you need to do some good cardiovascular workouts. What I recommend is thst you go to the fitness page of this site and click on "War on Wobbles" - don't be put off by the title. Sign up for this free programme, and you will get a great workout routine which should have you in peak shape. Strength training options also make up part of the programme - so do this too for optimal results.

Good luck!