Question
Posted by: ditohead | 2006/04/15

So what music do you guys like...

Whats your fav music CS? Have you heard the Irish band called therapy?? they are therapy with a question mark on the end.
Ciao

Hi ditohead,
Haven't come across "therapy?", but they sound somewhat relevant to this forum ! Of the Irish/Celtic/Jazz groups, one I'm very fond of --- Prozac for the ears --- is a French-Canadian group La Bottine Souriante ( I think that translates as The Smiling Boot ), which is brilliant. Rock 'n Reel was the first of their discs to become available out here ; another is La Mistrine. Anyone who doesn't feel lifted and cheered by this music, ought to check their pulse.

1
Posted by: Shell | 2006/04/17

Pantera, but Im definately going to try some La Bottine Souriante as my ears do enjoy their prozac.

Reply to Shell