Question

So, what am I?

I have a young baby with someone I'm not in love with, but this person is in love with me. To keep the peace I sleep with this person, even though I dont want to.

I also have a great friendship with another person, with whom I also sleep with, but not in love either, though this person is in love with me. Same situation with another person who's in love with me, but I'm not in love. All 3 of these people know of eachother and have met, but none think I'm sleeping with any of the others. Oh, and there are some other potentials on the side who I could sleep with, and who are good friends, and if I wanted a relationship with them, I probably could have.

having said all of this, the real truth about my feelings is that I am still very much in love with my ex, and no-one knows this. They all think its long gone over, but its not really, we still keep contact, still think about what we had and could have had, but both have new lives quite different and complicated. Getting back together would cause absolute chaos in the universe.

Eish...what to do?

What sort of peace is this, which you are keeping ? And how many people who you don't love, are you sleeping with --- and why ? Is this pity sex ? You see it as "making people happyu " ? Is this a charity ? Can anyone make donations ? I agree with kate and delene.

10
Posted by: PA | 2006/10/31

I'm a single mother and know that it can be very confusing. I used to sleep with a lot of people and ended up in relationships that I will regret the rest of my life! Why? I wanted to be loved and accepted and even thaugh I thaught Men were crazy about me, they just used me because they knew that I'm vulnerable. I got to a point were I realized that I needed to take controll because my life was spiralling downwards fast and thank goodness I got controll otherwise I don't know... Don't you think getting back together with your ex will cause less problems than what you are causing now? Are you sure he's not taking you for a ride. I'm not judging you, I'm just asking that you do a reality check here! Good luck!

Reply to PA
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/31

That's just discusting! You are a mother! Act like one and not like a... (you know what!)!!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/31

kate i agree with that one.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Kate | 2006/10/31

Its amazing, a man does this to 3 women and he is a pig and a bastard and all the kuk things under the sun, but now I mustnt judge a women who:
1. Asks: So what am I?
2. Then explains to us exactly what she is.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Delene | 2006/10/31

who was harsh?

sleeping around aint nice
deceiving people aint nice

so I agree with Kate

Reply to Delene
Posted by: kcs | 2006/10/31

Gees! Why are you all being so harsh on "eish"!!! Don't judge, who the hell do you all think you are!!!?

Reply to kcs
Posted by: Kate | 2006/10/31

I think youre using them. Close your legs before there are anymore unwanted babies!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/31

stop sleeping with anyone. become selebate until you find someone who you want to sleep with. for shit sake they are not your friends they are useing you its as simple as that. they might not even love you. what is going to happen when they find someone else you will be the one who is left out in the cold.

Reply to kat

I guess in some way I call it justified deception. They are all good people, most with kids, single, and in need of being needed and wanted. Problem is I cant do this to everyone. I cant make everyone happy all the time

Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/31

Eish, you stop deceiving people and maybe then Carma will smile upon you. Who knows.

Reply to Paul